Manager, US Distribution Center
Sumner, Distribution Center USA, Washington, United States
Lululemon is seeking an outstanding individual to join our team as a US DC Supervisor based at the Distribution Center in Sumner, WA.
Reporting directly to the Distribution Manager, the US DC Supervisor is responsible for managing the day to day operation of an efficient and cost effective distribution center servicing all business units including retail, wholesale, phone sale, and e-commerce operations, through effective process implementation and delegation to the floor supervisors.
Lululemon is a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly growing company. This position offers a great opportunity for the successful candidate to showcase their skills and experience in a team environment.
- Reports to Distribution Manager
- Is conscious and attentive to ensure all appropriate parties are involved in communication.
- Operates cross-functionally with Transportation, Merchants, Store Team, Guest Education Center, Strategic Sales, Inventory Control, and Senior Leadership.
- Responsive and Courteous service to end users at all times.
Communicate effectively and constructively with vendors and suppliers
- Oversee all aspects of warehouse operations as it pertains to order fulfillment, inventory integrity and the movement of finished goods in and out of the Distribution Center.
- Provide leadership and direction for DC team.
- Conduct meetings to provide feedback, set goals and expectations, and follow up on past, present and future objectives
- Develop and deliver Success Meetings for all hourly employees.
- Generate Feedback for Improvement forms for all employees and coach them through the action plans needed to succeed.
- Establish best practice and methods.
- Ensure effective operational controls and performance monitors.
- Create and maintain charts and graphs depicting all measurable deliverables daily.
- Hold teams accountable to the operation metrics put in place.
- Deliver continuous service, operational and cost improvements.
- Prepare annual budgets and justify capital costs.
- Deliver cost improvements in line with the company targets.
- Develop WMS to maximum capability.
- Process adherence to ensure stock integrity and record accuracy.
- Communicate effectively with senior management team.
- Understand business division goals and objectives.
- Implement industry compliant health and safety practices.
- Establish security improvements to better protect company assets, staff and visitors to the facility.
- Encourage and foster a spirit of personal development and entrepreneurship.
- Develop Leads (succession planning).
- Hold hourly employees accountable for attendance, productivity, attitude and team support.
- Familiar with continuous improvement or lean management
- Sound understanding of Pick, Pack, Ship, Inventory Control, Receiving, Transportation and Safety practices
- Conduct interviews for potential additions to the team.
- Manage and document additions and separations of employment to the company.