Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
We love to start conversations with our guests and can act as the spark and support for others in our communities to create those conversations too. We speak in colours, textures, photography, video and words. We translate the essence of lululemon into different media. Even if we don’t use our logo, every image or work of art we create says, “lululemon” (sometimes it’s a hushed whisper, sometimes it’s a shout).
a day in the life of a content manager
• leadership – you lead by example, finishing your work in a timely manner to a high standard. You value the feedback from members of your team as well as your managers and peers. A huge part of your leadership is about asking questions, listening and creating space for others to grow into their best selves.
• resources/planning - you enjoy fitting all the pieces together to form a powerful team. You can see into the future, create a strategy and find the people who will make it happen.
• creative/brand – you never stop creating. Everything you read, see and experience gets tucked into a mental pocket to be pulled out and examined when you need it. You own a special pair of “brand filter” glasses that you found in a cornflake box.
• timing/production – you're head isn't always in the clouds, you can go "high level" with the best of 'em, but when it's crunch time you can put pen to paper and meet a deadline
the finer print
• you have a formal English/Communications/Journalism education
• you have 3-5yrs experience leading creative teams
• you have an entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
• you have captivating ideas and know how to express them
• you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and create
• you have experience managing multiple projects at any one time