Store Support Centre, British Columbia, Canada
West coast function and European styling. Technical made beautiful. We design for him/her what he/she doesn’t know he/she wants before they want it. Function is fashion. We are changing the way people dress. We are yoga.
a day in the life of an Accessories Designer
- The Accessories Designer at lululemon creates world class, athletic garments and accessories that are acknowledged as leading in innovation, design, function, fit and quality.
- This role supports and collaborates with the Lead Accesssories Designer, and the design POD on creation and development of the line from inception of ideas to production of garments.
- Works cross functionally with merchants and sourcing teams to ensure the creation of our best in the world athletic apparel.
- Partners with other design POD’s to ensure cross functionality and cohesiveness of product lines.
- In addition to partnering with global production and design teams, this role will work closely with our community teams, store managers, and ambassadors to create lines that reflect lululemon’s ethos and inspiration.
The finer print
- 4+ years of industry experience in garment design and/or related experience
- Posses’ excellent skills in illustrator, excel, word, outlook and hand sketching. 3D modeling skills are a plus.
- Willingness to be in wonderment and to learn
- You create success and happiness in all aspects of your life
- You create space for others to be their best selves and achieve outstanding results
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- You live our brand
- You are naturally curious and love to get out and meet new athletes
- You love to have fun and you love sweat