Runners, it’s time to round up the troops. Race day is just a mere three weeks away and we’re going to need all the “rah, rah!” we can get (but seriously, how bout that 20k training run?). Get your friends, families, coworkers and heck, your neighbour's dog to join the cheering party on August 11 2012. Come armed with signs that'll motivate, inspire and make us laugh - we are running 13.1 miles after all! Here’s a list of some of our favourites to get the creative juices flowing…
13.1 awesome cheer signs for 13.1 miles
1. Your feet hurt because you’re kicking so much ass
2. Worst. Parade. Ever.
3. Chuck Norris never ran a half marathon!
4. Stop reading, keep running!
5. Your pace or mine?
6. WTF: Where’s The Finish?
7. You thought they said RUM didn’t you?
8. Most people won’t drive 13.1 miles today
9. Humpty Dumpty had wall issues too!
10. Go random stranger Go!
11. If it was easy, I would do it!
12. Where is everyone going?
13. Toenails are for sissies!
13.1 It’s called the SeaWheeze not the SeaBreatheComfortably – Get’er done!
Never underestimate the power of a good cheer sign. Got a good one liner? We want to hear it!