With just two weeks left to the SeaWheeze and our hardest training run out of the way (congrats btw), it’s time to focus on the fun stuff… like getting together the ultimate race playlist. Here’s a list of 13.1 "take-my-aching-body-over-the-finish-line” songs curated by the folks who know running best, you guys!
13.1 songs for 13.1 miles
1. Dog Days Are Over – Florence and The Machine
2. So Close – Calvin Harris
3. My Body – Young the Giant
4. Run The World – Beyonce
5. Black Betty – Ram Jam
6. Midnight city – M83
7. Work Hard Play Hard – Wiz Khalifa
8. Promises – Skrillex
9. Let it Go – Dragonette
10. Let it Roll – Flo Rida
11. Run This Town – Jay Z Ft. Rihanna
12. Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga
13. Bombs Over Baghdad – Outkast
13.1 Run Forrest Run Remix …Seriously? Who comes up with this stuff!
True story - 13.1 songs will not be enough to get ya through 13.1 miles. Fear not, we’ve purposely built in time for you to unplug and take in the full SeaWheeze experience. We're with Aerosmith on this one... you won't want to miss a thing!