day 3: street
Besides my usual hangouts in Central, I also love the vibrance of Causeway Bay, and it's where our showroom is located!
Today I'm wearing the Harem pants that I picked up at the lululemon Lab on a recent trip to Vancouver BC, and a white Cool Racerback tank with a Layer Me Bra underneath. The flat seam on the Cool Racerback tank is the perfect item to pair with a loose fit pant like mine on days that you just want lounge around.
day 3: sweat
After working at the showroom, I'm off to meet my friend Tessa at Aerial Arts Academy to learn the ancient circus act of Aerial Silks. It's an intense workout which requires a lot of coordination, flexibility and strength through doing backbends and splits in the air. For this class, I've changed into a Not So Deep V Bra to go with my Cool Racerback tank for higher support and Wunder Under Crops to increase mobility.
Why we made Cool Racerbacks:
- Ultimate basic tank for all activities and snug fit that won't flip up during inversions
- Made with 4-way stretch luon light - lightweight and breathable
- Snug fit makes it great for layering and long length so the tall girls can wear it too
- Wear with the Flow Y Bra II for no visible bra straps
- Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort