I have to say when I first saw this jacket I was a bit skeptical. But then I saw it wrapped around my friend Anna from the La Jolla store, and the next thing I know I was signing my name in payment of the beauty. If you dare for a little flare, and love comfort, try the Exhale Jacket on for size.
My favourite feature of this this jacket, is the hood that can be worn in so many way that I am probably not stylistic enough to even discover them all.
Roll up the hood into a collar on days when you don't need a hood.
Rock the hood, keep your head warm in the shade and in the wind, it's heavy enough to stay in place. (A toque would fit nicely in this hood if it is really cold).
Hood down, not adorned to your noggin, but nonetheless enjoying the ride with you.
details to fall for...
Hood up, hood down, hood tucked in, whichever look you choose you will love the neckline. Open, wide, and comfortable. I hate being suffocated by collars and zippers, and I can definitely exhale peacefully in this jacket.
This lovely is lined with a breathable mesh layer with a soft cotton shell over the top. Talk about wrapping yourself in comfort.
Big pockets. Lots of room for cash, snacks, and keeping your hands warm.
Thumbholes to keep your hands and heart warm.
It's okay to fall in love with our special blend of oh so comfortable French Terry... No strings attached in this romance.
Pick your hood, pick your collar, and go find your breath in yoga my friend. Exhale and Namaste.
Special thanks to Anna an Educator from our La Jolla store, and Paula an Educator from the Guest Education Centre for both inspiring me to fall in love with this jacket, and for their beautiful photos.
Anna is 5'9" with long arms and legs, and is wearing:
- An Exhale Jacket in Lagoon in a size 6 (stayed true to size)
- A Power Y Tank in Chirp in a size 6 (stayed true to size)
- And Wunder Groove Crops in Black Quilting Spring in a size 8 (stayed true to size )
- Anna is also carrying the Victory Duffle (colour available in store only).
(Anna's boots are made by Via Spiga, and are not sold by lululemon)
Paula is 5'7" and is wearing:
- An Exhale Jacket in Heathered Clarity Grey/Senorita Pink in a size 8 (stayed true to size)
- The I Just Wanna Run Tech tank in Chirp in a size 8 (stayed true to size).
- And Wunder Under Crops in Black in a size 8.