The Sway Jacket is the perfect layer before, after, and even during yoga (if you're like me and freeze in savasana). My favourite feature of this jacket is the organic cotton and spandex fabric blend. On my way to yoga, wrapped in an organic cotton cloud, I can easily find my yoga breath. After class I wrap myself up and sway my way to coffee with the ladies, with no need to groom.
why we made this
- Wrap yourself up in style and comfort during your yoga warm up and savasana.
Sweet savasana dreams with organic cotton.
- Made with certified organic cotton and spandex - natural softness and stretch for shape retention. The softness of this jacket can attract the attention of your face, your face just might want to hide the day away in comfort. Feel free to play with the collar, the shape will remain.
- Cowl neckline for added warmth. (You could even sneak a scarf under the cowl if needed.)
- Back vent for mobility.
Feel free to sway your way to yoga, your jacket will flow right along with you.
- Front pockets to secure your money, keys and lip balm. I personally prefer pockets to purses.
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves down and hands warm. A cozy jacket like this just wouldn't be complete without the comfort of thumbholes.
- Preshrunk- no surprises when you wash it. (A lot of women size down in this jacket, but worry not as it will keep it’s size and shape.)
ways we wear it
Zip it all the way up and enjoy the large cowl neck.
Zip it three quarters, and fold part of the neck down for a peak-a-boo shoulder.
Open it up and let your tank shine through.
Find a Sway in your day. Namaste.
Whitney is wearing
- The Sway Jacket in a size 6 (between a 6 and an 8 in jackets) in Heathered Charcoal
- Manifesto Racerback in a size 6
- Groove Pants in a size 6 in black
- The Sway Jacket in a size 6 in Classic Sport Grey
- Cool Racerback in a size 6 in Lavender (colour not available online)
- Gather & Crow Crops in a size 6 in black