These might be the most comfortable pair of sweatpants I have ever worn in my life. I hit the park and enjoyed a few yoga flows in the comfort of my Namaste Pants. I stayed true to size in these pants, as they are intended to fit loose and relaxed, but one could size down for a more form-fitting style.
why we made this
- A stylish alternative to the tried-and-true loose fitting sweatpant. Find your flow in the park, or toss it over your barely there Bikram outfit, and you are bound to find a yogic calm before class. Preparing your mind is just as important as preparing your body for Bikram.
- Made with certified organic cotton and spandex, which gives natural softness and stretch for shape retention. Not only beyond comfortable, when you wash these little dreams, they won’t bag out or obtain that scratchy balled-up cotton texture your sweats from college have. Feel free to gracefully move in and out of flow sequences, and up and down the street.
- Tencel silk waistband gives support with out digging into you. Have you ever gone through your comfy day in sweats to find pink indentations on your tummy? Tencel silk = divine, and your tummy will thank you for being nice to it.
- Cuffed pants to keep them in place during downward dog, and you can head right into Warrior III without having to fuss with your pant legs.
- Lovely details: no hemming required (even petite women can wear this as a full-length pant without hemming!). Drawcord for adjustability, and not the cotton rope you’re used to tying in knots: we dressed it up for success. Preshrunk, so wash me without worry! Back zipper pocket to store cash, keys, and lip balm.
why we love this
Chelsea: Loves the length of the pant and she prefers to scrunch it up and stride around town. Loves being able to get her flow on in the park and head back to the real world with a dose of tranquility comfortably tucked in her back pocket.
Meaghan: Loves the lightweight warmth. She can move in and out of sequences staying warm in the cool Spring sun but not over heating. She also loves the stretch the pants have. You never know when Meaghan will find the desire to climb trees or pop out a balancing pose, so at least now she has the flexibility to accommodate her random movements, even on lazy days.
Whitney (me): I love how comfortable and lightweight these lady loves are. I can move around town, to yoga, coffee, and cuddle up at home on a rainy day with my laptop. Love is sitting in my Namaste pants with a cup of green tea after yoga at my favourite coffee shop, Caffe Carpe Diem.
Whitney is 5’7” and is wearing a size 8 in the Namaste Pant in Heathered Athletica Grey (stayed true to size), she is also wearing the Manifesto Racerback in Lagoon.
Go find your Om in the park. Namaste.