1. all the fixings for a holiday partyHost a Pinterest-worthy party with these ‘all-in-one’ holiday décor packages. You’ll fool even your most “Martha-y” friends with your ‘craftiness’.
2. your new favourite holiday albumWhen it comes to holiday music, we take things seriously…from Bing and Mariah to Wham!, we have a few artists that always make our festive playlists. For something new this year, check out Rod Stewart’s new album “Merry Christmas, Baby” – for serious. Rod sings all our faves in his signature croon (watch out – there is a 110% chance your mom will try to steal your iPod).
3. deck your halls, your walls and your screensWe’re loving these festive wallpapers from West Elm.
4. nails done. hair done. everything didWith all that wrapping your hands have to do, they deserve to sparkle in the spotlight. Give your nails a little TLC and book yourself a manicure. Top it off with Butter London’s Holiday Collection – we certainly will be! (image source)
5. introducing the beginning and end of your holiday shoppingFor the yogi, the runner and him or her - check out our gift guides to deck your loved ones out for all their sweaty pursuits. For everything else - this guide will be your secret gift-giving weapon this holiday season. We pretty much dropped everything and drooled when we found it.