1. organize your christmasThe Christmas List app helps you organize your holiday shopping and keep you on track.
2. gift wrap galoreThere’s just something extra special about a gift that’s wrapped with care. We’re crushing on these.
3. there’s a new ornament in town.Our recruitment manager, Jacki, dusted off her finisher medals and used them to decorate her tree. We think it’s a great way to celebrate all your accomplishments – and doubles as a conversation starter for guests too!
4. hey it’s christmas!Okay, we know just last week we gave Rod total props for the ultimate Christmas album but Hey! It’s Christmas is all sorts of awesome and supports “relatively unknown artists” which we love.
5. get festive with an untraditional treeMy apartment building doesn’t allow for real Christmas trees but I can’t even fathom the thought of housing an imposter. This year, I've discovered some ‘non-traditional’ tree options (a compromise of some sort). Here’s yet another awesomely curated list by Brit+Co for some ‘tree inspiration’ and, of course, Pinterest always delivers.