1. lululemon christmas cocktailsWe asked superstar local cocktail bartender at Blue Water Cafe, Evelyn Chick, to create two exclusive lululemon drinks for the holiday season. If you intend to blow your guests away, serve them these unique creations: Kriya and December on 4th Ave. SO. GOOD.
2. your official shipping reminder for online shoppingFact: online shopping revolutionized Christmas shopping. Am I right? If you’re ordering gifts from the World Wide Web, don’t forget to check shipping cutoff dates. We’re offering complimentary express shipping until December 17th at 11:59PST.
3. what to get the person who has everythingWhy not make a donation in someone’s honor or gift a socially conscious item this year. We love Vancouver local organization, Imagine1Day's 'Deck The Wall' project. For other cool "gifts that give back" check out this article.
4. eggless eggnog smoothieJust in case you missed it earlier this week – check out our Eggless Eggnog Smoothie Recipe. It’s making spirits bright.
5. get your holiday bake onIt’s the holidays and there is no shortage of treats around our homes (and office for that matter). I made these ginger-molasses cookies and they disappeared pretty quickly. These guys are easy to whip up and they’ll delight
your Santa’s taste buds.