Do you run? If no, have you ever thought about running? Wherever you are on your path to being a great runner, you likely have a question that needs an expert answer. We are excited to introduce you to Ainslie, our first featured lululemon ambassador in our Ask a Runner series! Check back on April 30 for Ainslie's responses!
what is 'ask a runner'?
Ask a Runner will be a recurring feature on lululemon.com featuring great runners from communities all over the world. They’ll be sharing their knowledge, education, and years of experience to answer all of your run-related questions.
meet our first runner: ainslie!
Ainslie and Hudson running on the North Shore.
- I am a personal trainer on the North Shore, owner and head trainer of t3 training
- Along with being a certified strength & conditioning specialist (CSCS, NSCA), I am also a certified Level 1 CrossFit Coach as well as a CrossFit athlete
- I've competed in running races ranging from 5km to 50km, both on the trail and on the road
- I'm a three-time Ironman competitor
- My favourite place to run: Baden Powell trail in North Vancouver with Hudson the Husky
- My favourite post-run fuel: americano and a bag of salt & vinegar chips
how to ask ainslie a question
Share your run-related question for Ainslie as a comment below and she'll answer a handful of questions a few weeks from now. No question is too big or small, so ask away and and stay tuned!
View running gear: