Looking for an all-sport short that functions for running, gyming, hot-yogaing and strength training?
Okay, guys. We get it. More than two options between shorts and you're ready to ditch the drama.
Here's a break-down of the RUN:Response Short, Reflex Short and Interval Short into standards you can handle with need-to-know fit and function features. Pop into your local lululemon to try them on yourself.
- Moisture-wicking/ quick-dry fabric (goodbye sweat stains)
- Zippered key pockets
- Built-in liners
- Reflective logo - safety alert for road-runners!
- Inner drawstring
- Flat-seams = no chafing
- Interval Short's liner is a brief, whereas the Response Short and the Reflex Short's are boxer-brief meets compression short
- Reflex and Interval Shorts have rear/waistband zippered pockets; the Response Short's is on the side
- Those who like to show off their quads will be comfortable in the Interval Short. For those who require a little length - try on the Response and Reflex Shorts
- Hang up your dirty Response Shorts with the rear waistband hang tab.
And now for some pictures ...
Above: Rear view shows off the venting along the low back and bum on the Response Short.
Above: Long length (and a barely there mesh compression short) make the RUN:Response Short the best technical men's short seller.
Above: The side of this Reflex Short has a reflective design.
Above: Pockets, pockets, pockets make the Reflex Short an option for the gym or the trails.
Above: How many keys can you fit in the rear zippered pocket of the Interval Short?
Above: A brief-liner makes the Interval Short a grab-n-go staple garment.
View all of our mens shorts