Try this at home. Post your goals to kindle your inspiration.
How are you feeling about your goals now that the New Year's hype is behind you? Maybe that January 1st gusto has dwindled a bit. Sometimes it helps to see what others are up to. We spied on some goals around the office to spark our inspiration. We got chills. Hopefully you do too.
in the spirit of sharing goals
- I chest bump Minnie Mouse at the finish line of the Walt Disney World Marathon by 2020.
- I attend Wanderlust by 2011.
- I enroll in a raw foods cooking course by November 2011.
Matt, Leadership Development
- I complete 10 items off my 100-before-100 List by December 2011.
- I present at TED Global by September 2020.
- I spend a weekend with Jason Mraz on his avocado farm by September 2020.
- I run the BMO Vancouver Half Marathon in less than 2:15 by May 2011.
- I publish my book titled "30, Single, With A Bulldog” by 2020.
- I create a Vancouver budget by August 2011. ("God knows I need it in this city!")
- I ride the Gran Fondo by September 2012.
- I am featured in Dwell by June 2020.
- I walk ten metres on my hands by February 2020.
Carolyn, Digital Innovation
- I have done hot yoga for 365 consecutive days by 2015.
- I drink wine from every winery in the Okanagan Valley by December 2011.
- I am offline after 10pm each night.
Laurie and her feel-good energy.
tips for staying motivated
"I surround myself with a community of goal setters. This makes it easier to bring my goals into our day-to-day conversations, meaning I already have a clear vision of what my future looks like just by talking about it often." - Carolyn
"The energy you give out is the energy you receive in return. Everyday I know that I am the one that is responsible for making my energy a great one. Setting goals keeps me motivated and excited for what’s to come which breeds some amazing energy for all." - Laurie
"I share my goals with anyone and everyone. Bringing them up in conversation keeps them in the front of my mind and enrolls those around me to keep me on track." - Katie
feeling inspired again?
Thought so. If you need help reviving your goals, get what you need on our goal setting education page. You can also read the posts below for our week's worth of goal coaching.
goal week breakdown
- Day 1: What's the goal of goal week?
- Day 2: What is a goal?
- Days 3 & 4: What does your ideal life look like?
- Day 5: How to create powerful goals?
- Day 6: Put your goals out there.
- Day 7: Love your failures.
We are equally inspired by Laura's goals and her visual interpretations of them.
What goals are you going to re-ignite?