Our bodies are feeling a little battered and bruised lately; trying to make the most of summer and inspired by the exploits of the Tour de France riders to go for long runs and bike rides. Our regular yoga practice goes a long way to strengthen our muscles and ease those aches and pains; Ryan Leech, lululemon Elite Ambassador, certified yoga instructor and mountain biker extraordinaire, is taking it to the next level.
ride and reach
- Yoga for cyclists workshop at Gaia Studio
- Mountain biking skill progression at the Nordic Centre
- Guided all mountain ride
- Post ride yoga flow at Gaia Studio
- Dinner & social at the Paintbox Lodge
6 important questions
what: Ride & Reach mountain bike and yoga
when: August 6, 2011
where: Gaia Collaborative Medicine, Inc. Canmore, AB, Canada
who: Ryan Leech
how: contact the Gaia Clinic to sign up
- meet amazing people
- be proactive about taking care of your body
- improve your technique on the mountain and in the studio
- to encourage Ryan to run more of these workshops
what's going on locally?
With only 15 spots available, this may seem like a bit of a tease but we thought we'd share the love and hopefully get a little love in return. If you know of other workshops like this one in your area, let us know. If you need help finding yoga (closer to home than Canmore), your local lululemon store can connect you with yoga studios and styles.