What you stuff, cram, stack, or pack in your gym bag says a lot about you. I'm embarking on a 30 day yoga challenge at YYoga and need to make it from home to yoga to work in one presentable and sweat-free piece. Here's what's in my bag:
1. Dance: Pulse Wrap – the perfect cool down cover-up.
2. 5Yr SS Tee II – a comfy layer piece.
3. Run: Speed Shorts – my fav shorts ever!
4. Energy bar – an on the go pre-yoga snack.
5. Pack of gum – self-explanatory!
6. Sunglasses – a summer staple.
7. Wallet – in case I need some retail therapy.
8. Lip balm – a must have.
9. Floss – Dance. Sing.
10. Deodorant – so I can head straight to work after yoga and still be included in meetings .
11. Keys – yes…I know I have a lot.
12. lululemon library book – a great read to calm the ego after practice.
13. iPhone – my lifeline.
14. Headphones – to transform my phone into an iPod.
15. Om Bottle – staying hydrated is very important during this Vancouver heat wave!
16. Align Ultra Mat – the key to a successful yoga challenge.
PS: Paula's bag is the Best Basic Yoga Tote. It's water resistant and has a giant strap for the commuting yogi.