I love the Devi Jacket for 3 simple reasons: it’s lightweight, delightfully comfortable, and handles my sweat. It is made with wicking and quick dry fabric, and is thus perfect for before and after workouts.
After a sweaty 6AM boot camp class, I wrap my poor tired muscles in barely there anti-stink circle mesh and head to Caffe Carpe Diem for my morning Chamomile Tea. The baristas at Caffe Carpe Diem surely appreciate the anti-stink liner of my jacket, though they have never mentioned it.
Another reason I love this jacket is because it understands my fickle moods with its stow-away hood. On cold mornings, the hood makes my heart and ears warm.
When it's warmer, I zip my hood away, and get on with my day with a comfy collar.
This jacket completes my desire to wear things fitted, or head out in an oversized jacket and hide what’s underneath. My Devi Jacket seems to understand me, with a waist drawcord to accommodate my moods.
My last reason for truly falling head over heels for this jacket is the stretch and movement of the fabric. I always like to move, I am the girl bouncing up and down in line, or sprinting back to my car just because I can. This jacket lets me move, and if I break into a flashdance montage, it always has my back and wicks it right up. Thank you lululemon designers for taking care of my sweat with comfort and style! Namaste.
why we made this
- Layer this jacket over your work out gear during those cool morning classes
- Wicking & quick dry fabric with 2-way stretch for total mobility
- Water resistant and wind resistant DWR finish
- Barely-there, anti-stink circle mesh liner
- Stow away hood
- Waist drawcord for custom fit
- Front pockets to secure $ & keys
- Wear with the devi pant or crop for warm ups or to and from the studio
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN