One of the best parts about our jobs here at lululemon is the up close and personal attention that we get to give our products. For our online community team, product testing is actually a part of our work day! We need to know the ins and outs of the products that we make in order to be able to confidently educate on them. This past week, Elissa put our new Stride Jacket to the test and shares how it stacks up:
10. It is looong in the body. It seriously goes the distance, considering I take the prize for the world’s longest torso. Guaranteed to keep those autumn breezes away from my midriff.
9. It has a two-way zipper that allows me to loosen the roomy fit even more.
8. The hood fully commits itself– no chilly ears! Plus, who doesn’t love a hood with a drawstring?!
7. Thumbholes!!! Not only do these keep my sleeves in place when I pull on my Apres Sport Jacket, they also keep my chilly hands cozy. AND thumbholes = jazz hands.
6. Like my good husband Steve, the hood is attached, and will always be there when I need it.
5. The zipper zips waaaaaay up, and sits tight in a cozy zipper garage – no chaffing, no irritation, no big deal. We’ve got you covered.
4. Zippered pockets mean I will never lose my keys or collection of little plastic rectangles. Tres important for between the studio and real world.
3. The elastic zipper pull moonlights as a hair tie for the times when my bob spontaneously busts into a wee little ponytail (…and it’s strong enough to handle the locks of you ladies that are blessed with stunning thick hair, too).
2. V-E-R-S-A-T-I-L-I-T-Y! I am the queen of practicality and this jacket passes the test. It’s loose enough to layer long-sleeve shirts underneath, and thin enough that it slips easily under any piece of outerwear for an extra layer of warmth.
1. It brings out the silly in me! Laughing is my favorite workout.
P.S. Some extra notes from my fit session:
- Same great features as all our luon jackets: flat seaming, moisture wicking and totally pre-shrunk
- Fits generously through the body. If you prefer something a little less roomy, why not go down a size?
- Sleeves are long, so feel free to cuff those bad boys if you need them out of your way.
Learn more here: http://shop.lululemon.com/Stride_Jacket/